Sunday 14 September 2014

Latest News

Just a quick update to let you know that, although I haven't posted any new articles on this site since February, I am still writing about the fortunes of Bradford City. Most of you will know already that I've been writing for Width of A Post for a while, and the bulk of my work is done for Jason's site - of which I'm now Deputy Editor.

If you're viewing on web mode, you can see my most recent work on the 'Latest Articles' panel at the side. The things I write for other sites are all archived in my Other Work section, which you can visit if you click here. In the meantime, head over to www.widthofapost.com to check out the latest from Jason's excellent writing team - and me. And be sure to follow me on Twitter - I'm @BantamsBlogger.

Thanks for reading,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click the drop down menu and select 'Name/URL'. Then, type your name into the first box and click 'Continue', and you can type your comment in. It's easier than it sounds!